How do I control my Modern Forms Smart Fan with Google Assistant?
- Download the Google Home app (iOSor Android) and verify that your Google Assistant-enabled device is set up and ready for use.
- Verify that your Modern Forms fans and lights are receiving power.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Select the Home you are using, and then tap Add> Set up device > Works with Google.
- Search for and select “Modern Forms.”
- Sign into your Modern Forms account and authorize Google to use it. Wait for Google Assistant to sync with your Modern Forms account. NOTE: You must use the same email account and password used in the Modern Forms app for Google Assistant to sync with your Modern Forms products.
- Select Modern Forms products to add to new or existing Google Rooms (recommended), and then close the Rooms screen.
- You can now control your Modern Forms fans and lights using Google Assistant voice commands or the controls in the Google Home app.
THINGS TO TRY
- “OK Google, turn on my Living Room fan.”
- “OK Google, turn off my Living Room fan.”
- “OK Google, set my Living Room fan to level 6.”
- “OK Google, turn on my Living Room light.”
- “OK Google, turn off my Living Room light.”
- “OK Google, set my Living Room light to 80%.”
- “OK Google, brighten my Living Room light.”
- “OK Google, dim my Living Room light.”
- Connect your Modern Forms Smart Fan to Google Assistant.
- Connect your other lights and/or switches to Google Assistant.
- In the Google Home app, go to your Account page, and then tap Settings> Assistant > Home control > ROOMS.
- Tap + to add a room and select the products you want to include in it.
- Save your room.
Use Google Assistant voice commands to control your devices and rooms.