My wall control is not controlling my fan.
NOTE: Since our wall controls are universally programmed, no “pairing” is required. However, if you’re having trouble getting your Wall Control to work, try the following:
- Make sure the wall control is wired using Hot (Black), Neutral (White) and Ground (Green) wires.
NOTE: Some older residential applications may not have a neutral wire.
- Make sure you are within range, and you have direct line of sight to the fan/light you’re attempting to control.
- If the remote still does not work after satisfying the above requirements, there may be another issue (see instructions below).
- Verify that the fan is receiving power by power cycling the fan. To do this:
- Cut power to the fan via standard On/Off wall switch, or the breaker if standard wall switch is not applicable.
- Wait at least 10 seconds, and then restore power.
- The fan will power on in Pairing mode for 3 minutes.
- Press and hold (ICON) and (ICON) buttons on wall control for 10-15 seconds.
- When the LED indicator remains solid green, and three (2) audible beeps are heard, the pairing process is complete.
If you’ve followed these steps and are still unable to use your wall control, please give us a call.