My fan failed to join my Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure you entered the correct Wi-Fi password during fan setup.
- Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same network to which you attempted to connect the fan.
- Make sure your fan is within range of your router. Check the router specifications for details about ranges and function.
If you have verified these conditions, but your fan still won’t connect to your network, reset your fan’s network settings. See How do I reset my fan’s network settings? for instructions. (here links to another FAQ)
- After you’ve reset the fan’s network settings, connect your mobile device to your home Wi-Fi network. In the Modern Forms app, tap + to begin the pairing process.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to reconnect your fan to your Wi-Fi network. Make sure you have your Wi-Fi SSID (network name) and password ready.