How do I reset my fan’s network settings?
NOTE: A network reset will only re-broadcast the default Modern Forms Smart Fan Wi-Fi network. All your product names, rooms, events, and other settings will not be changed.
- Press and hold the fan speed up and fan speed down buttons for 5 seconds.
- The LED will light red, blink green and return to solid red, and the receiver will beep to indicate that Wi-Fi reset is successful.
- After the Wi-Fi resets, the fan will broadcast its service set indicator (SSID).
If the above sequence doesn’t work, bring your fan to a complete stop and try the following:
- Power cycle the fan by cutting power using the emergency On/Off switch or breaker panel.
- After 10 seconds, enable power.
- Try sequence above again.
To reconnect the fan to the Modern Forms app, tap the + within the app and follow the pairing sequence.
NOTE: If you are updating your router the fan will still appear in the Modern Forms app but will need to be re-paired.